Thursday, February 24, 2011

Home, Sweet Home!

Yes, I'm back on the rock! I've been meaning to blog about Australia since I got back this past Presidents' Day, but I haven't had the time to do so :( but I will definitely get a chance to do so soon. It will most likely just be of pictures and captions because we did A WHOLE FRIKKEN LOT!!

Ever since I got back, there was no time to recuperate or rest. We barely got any sleep on tour and we worked our booties off! When it was time to head home, I was just exhausted, but frustrated at the fact that I couldn't sleep comfortably :0( I was on a 13 hour flight from Sydney to San Francisco, then another 5 hour flight from San Francisco to Home, sweet home, HAWAII, and before I knew it, I was back to waking up to long days at work and going straight to dance gigs and dance practices. Uggh I've been exhausted, especially with having my period during the tour I just feel all sorts of strange things going on with my body. But it was definitely a fun trip and I will definitely blog about it sooner, if not later! Love you guys and I'm glad to be back :0)

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you guys had to fly to San Fran before heading to Hawaii.
    But, you made it with your period, which is a major accomplishment from a guy's perspective. So, good jaerb!
    Well, hope to see you at Hoku's party. Luv yah lots!

    ps were there lots of kangaroos there?!

    ReplyDelete