Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maui Wowie!

Practices have been getting super intense during the past two months and we've just added an extra day on Saturday mornings to sweat it out in the hot sun at Ke'ehi Lagoon where all the Hamo's are tearing up the field playing RUGBY [my favoritest sport, like, ever]!  So I've said "Good Bye" to the late Friday nights because Saturdays I up by 5:30 am trying to mentally and physically prep for the 3 hour conditioning/practice.  I've been getting super purple as the weeks go by, but it's okay because black is beautiful and I think being tanned makes me look more skinnier and defined versus the way I looked with my pasty light skin haha!

Due to the Tsunami in Japan, we've had less gigs than usual because all of their events got pushed back **Continue to keep everyone in your prayers because judging from the gas prices, I think the world's about to end soon**  However, we do still have gigs from our other major international clients.  Tomorrow, about 30 of the group's members are flying out to Maui to perform at a Convention in Lahaina.  I can't wait!  Four out of the thirty-something people are taking the last flight in that same day to make it to work on Friday... and I'm one of them.  I'm bummed that I made that decision to NOT party with the rest of them after the show and fly in the next afternoon, but ugghh, I need to make that money since the whole living situation with my family happened...

Speaking of that.  I can't believe it hasn't even been a week yet since they've been here.  It's so funny because it feels like it's been forever haha!  Well, I've been managing with this situation.  I actually did quite well today!  But there were some days where I wouldnt know what was worse--being at work, or being at home.  This past week my student has been really aggressive and started hitting, kicking, tantrum-ing, whining, and crying at all periods of the day.  He even almost landed a side-blind punch on me and trust me, if he actually connected, I would've punted his puny ass all the way back to kindergarted!!  Nah, just playing, but yes I was very frustrated, but none-the-less, I thank God for EVERYTHING that HE has put on my plate.  & I'm very happy and blessed that I have a house to live in even if it is with a dozen other people, a job that I can go to every day even if my student is a psycho, friends and family whom I can count on no matter what problem I'm faced with--big or small, a dance group [practically my second family] that motivates me every single day of my life to work hard and be the best that I can be... life is grand... so let's all pray for and start doing big and little acts that exhibit WORLD PEACE, LOVE, & HAPPINESS... EVERY DAY so that our awesome God doesn't make the world end just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment