Thursday, November 24, 2011

A season of THANKS and GIVING :))

The fastest time of the year is now approaching!  Don't blink because you might miss all the joyous celebrations and festivities to come!

My dad has been in Guam for well over a month already and he has missed my birthday, my mom's birthday, and Thanksgiving :( I hope that the submarine gets fixed so that my father along w/ the other workers can come home and spend the rest of the Holidays with their families!

This past week was spent gift shopping for my nephews, sisters, and their families in the mainland.  I was able to wrap the gifts strategically ensuring that they would fit into the postal service flat rate boxes and also so that the kids would have numerous presents to open up come Christmas and their birthdays (since both of the boys' birthdays are near Christmas and New Years).

Today on Thanksgiving is my mom's youngest sister's birthday and it's also the day that my little baby is 24 weeks!  I spent the lunch having a joyous meal with my baby's daddy and his side of the family over at Tsukiji restaurant.  It was a great time and we were both stuffed.  We arrived back at my place to do a Thanksgiving get together here and my bf has been knocked out since... it's 5pm :/  We both have to work tomorrow :(

I am so thankful for my little angel growing inside of me, for He who listens to my prayers, for family, for friends, for my cute pets, for good times and bad times, for mother Earth and father Sky, for the clean water and clean air that I get to consume, for good health, shelter, and safety, for vehicles to travel in, for love, for Yanni, for compassion in the world, for the Holidays to come... I am oh sooo THANKFUL for everything!!!!

1 comment: