Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

These last few days of 2011 have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to blog about Christmas, but I am not complaining because nothing beats being the company of great and amazing people!!
  • December 17-Pajama Party with a group of my best friends
  • December 22-Christmas Party Reunion with friends I've made from the Alaka'i Malama Academy
  • December 23-Christmas Lunch Date with my best friends Chris, Ian, PJ, Abe, and Melenj
  • December 23-Ma'ohi Nui Christmas Party with my hula sisters and brothers
  • December 24-Christmas Eve spent openning presents with the Burgess' then Midnight Mass with MY family, Abi, and Hallie
  • December 25-Christmas Day spent with both sides again.
  • December 26-Registered at Babies 'r' Us
  • December 28-Surprise Birthday Dinner for Sharon Sonson
  • December 30-Birthday Dinner for Shayna Muhammad

So many great events leading up to 2012.  I spent today, cleaning and helping my mom and aunties prepare a feast for the New Year!  I know I have had a negative attitude about them prior to this blog, but on Christmas Day, I asked my Jesus if it was too late to change my Grinchy-attitude and if I could still ask for his forgiveness.  Since then I have been more loving and happy towards them and try to carry on with helping my mom!!  We did a lot of cleaning and preparing today... now, I must get ready to go to a bbq with my baby's daddy and his family :D

Cookie also has a new bed, which is under the soft blanky, courtesy of my loving sister, Tine :0)
She looooves it soooo much!!! Thanks Tine!!
Have a safe celebration everyone!! More pictures to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you are a naturally forgiving person!

    Cookie looks very happy on her new bed :)

    Happy New Year Jackie! Thank you for the 2011 memories!!

    ...2012, it's on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps luv my new aeropostale undies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaye! I'm so happy Cookie loves her purple bed that we cant see lol How about the beds I got Nohea and Nani? lol

    i spent my holidays with a lot of cats!

    ReplyDelete