Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lots on My Mind :0(

We're about 2 and a half weeks into the new year and I feel like so much has taken place already. I must admit my attitude towards my relatives has changed positively since 2011. I helped my 2 aunties apply for housekeeping positions at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. One of my aunties got a call last week to come in for an interview today. I hope she gets it. I'm not sure if my other aunty got a call :( but I prayed in hopes that they would get the job to ease some stress off my mom so she won't have to worry about taking care of them all time. Sometimes however I can't help but get upset at them. Just the other day my aunties were trying to convince my mom to buy a foreclosed house for them to rent out! How can anyone have the audacity to ask for such a thing?? They don't know how hard my parents have to work just to pay off one mortgage and they want to ask my mom and dad to add another thirty-some-odd years to pay off another mortgage on a foreclosed house!! They don't even know why the home has been foreclosed and my parents may have to spend more money putting work in to fix the home :/ I can't help but feel upset at how they can just ask, ask, and ask for everything from my mom and dad when their own kids and grand kids wouldn't dare to abuse them financially like this!!

I feel like for the majority of m pregnancy I've been worrying so much about these family issues that I haven't even had the chance to rest my mind and prepare myself spiritually and mentally for my little one :( I have only weeks left before she will be here and I haven't even found her a pediatrician :( and being without a job has definitely taken a toll on my bank account. I'm so used to providing everything for myself. I'm honestly very lucky to have monies saved up...otherwise I wouldn't have survived the holidays and paying some doctor bills. Now I'm just worried about having monies to buy all of the essentials for baby :0(

Going into my last trimester, sleep has been nothing but a distant memory for me. I can't even remember the last time I had a good night's rest. I cried to Junior last night telling him how I was so over being pregnant! I'm tired of the body aches and pains, tired of being fat, tired of not being able to drink/ eat sushi/ work out the way I used to, tired of not being able to dance, tired of always feeling so drained from lack of sleep. I think my emotions just got the best of me because deep down, I have been so blessed to have the support of my nearest and dearest friends!!

Love you :)

2 comments:

  1. whoa, das embarrassing to ask someone for a house for rent like that, especially when you're a full grown adult!

    anyway, you must've been very tired when you wrote this because you have typos lol!

    well, you're almost gonna give birth, congratulations!! just remember to get a pediatrician soon :) hang in there!!
    right now, I'm at training without a cell phone :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with training!! Hang in there :) and I'm gona go back to fix my errors lol that's a pet peeve of mine! Argh lol!

      Delete